The instruments are calibrated by the specialists of the calibration laboratory of SKB EP certified by the East-Siberian branch of FSUE "VNIIFTRI" of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart) of Russia for technical competence in calibration of measuring instruments.
The instrument calibration certificate is issued after all necessary tests are conducted.
- For all instruments – 3 years;
- For micromillikiloohmmeter MIKO-2.3 - 1 year.
The instruments are accepted for maintenance supplied as a complete set as follows:
- Instrument and its passport;
- Transducers DP12 and/or DP21 or DP22 (if they were included in the complete set) and their passports;
- Rod (ruler) for the transducer DP12 (if the transducer was included in the complete set);
- Fault detection report.
To send the instrument for calibration, it is necessary to:
- Download a service request (see below);
- Complete the request on the letterhead of the company, which sent the instrument;
- Send the request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.