Instruments’ testing is performed by the SKB EP testing laboratory, registered and accredited by the Federal Service for accreditation, RusAccreditation. Registration number is RA.RU.312297 (calibration: ISO/IEC 17025 and testing: ISO/IEC 17025).
Testing of the PKV group instruments ( PKV /U3.1 and PKV/U3.0) and the PKR group instruments (PKR-2 and PKR-2М) is performed at SKB EP and VNIIFTRI testing laboratories in Irkutsk city. Only those instruments included in the State Register of Russia can be tested (check the certificates).
Testing period for the instruments:
- For MIKO-1, MIKO-2.3, MIKO-7 is 1 year;
- For MIKO-10 is 2 years;
- For PKV /U3.1, PKV/U3.0, MIKO-21, MIKO-8M, PKR-2 and PKR-2M is 3 years.
MIKO-2.3 is accepted for technical maintenance at the full complete set.
All the rest instruments are accepted in the following complete set:
- Instrument and the Log Book;
- Transducer DP12 and/or DP21 or DP22 (if supplied in the complete set). Passports are to be attached as well. In case there is no passport copy will be made at additional charge;
- Measuring stick for DP12 transducer (if transducer was supplied in the complete set);
- Fault detection report.
To send an instrument for testing it is necessary:
- Download the application form (see below);
- Fill in the application form using the official letterhead;
- Send the form to email@example.com;
- Pack the instrument as follows: the instrument should be packed in boxes, containers, etc., reliably protected against damage; packaging must ensure the safety of the cargo during its loading, transportation and unloading; it is necessary to exclude the possibility of unauthorized access to the contents of the shipment. These rules allow you to deliver the instrument to the recipient in their original form.
- Send the instrument to the SKB EP Service Center: off.226, 130 Lermontov Str., Irkutsk, Russia, 664033.