MIKO-7 with advanced software includes all advantages of MIKO-7 with basic software
- Automatic selection of the measuring range and setting of measuring current;
For instance, MIKO-7 performs automatic selection of maximum possible current in the circuit on the basis of their power constraints thus increasing the accuracy of measurement in comparison with the majority of competing analogue instruments (see the comparison). Measuring current in the equipment of other manufacturers changes discretely – by huge steps, for instance, of 10А, 1А, 0,1А, while the travel of milliohmeter MIKO-7 is as smooth as possible.
- Output signal power control (0.3; 1; 5; 20; 62);
In the range of 0.3 ÷ 70 W (0.3; 1; 5; 20; 62) for the avoidance of excessive resistance of low-power windings of electric motors, electromagnets, etc.
- High level of protection and safety conformance in regard to:
- exceeding of measuring current;
- polarity reversal of cable ends in accumulator storage battery;
- electromotive force (emf) of self-induction.
At disconnection of the measuring cable from transformer bushings or from the instrument as well as at disconnection of the mains cable from the mains or accumulator battery in the course of measurement, emf of self-induction of up to several kV is generated in the disconnected circuit and the electric arc appears in the break point.
MIKO-7 is characterized by the redundant protection against emf of self-induction in case of involuntary disconnection of the measuring cable or power cable protecting users from electric shock and the instrument from being damaged.
- a set of required protective means against superheat of the measuring unit;
- protection grounding contact in the mains plug and safety earthing terminal on the case of the measuring unit