The instrument is under tests and in pilot operation for being entered into the State Registrar of Measurement Instruments.
Its production is scheduled for the first semi year of 2016. Orders are accepted.
- small-size wrist micro ohmmeter is designed for rapid measurement of transient resistance in the range of 1 ÷ 100 000 µΩ, the error being as low as ± 0.2%.;
- the instrument has 3 modes of measurements start-ups;
- an in-built battery power (full charge is 6 h);
- the instrument is placed into an ergonomic case that is fixed on the wrist by special belts thus leaving both hands free, that facilitates measurements;
- mobile and portable instrument;
- dimensions - 150x110x55mm, weight – 0.4 kg;
- calibration interval: 2 years.